Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Baseline Scan

Tomorrow is my baseline scan to make sure everything is okay before I go ahead and stimulate my ovaries! I'm expecting one of the following results in terms of the cyst that was previously found in my ovary:

  1. No more cyst  = buy my meds and begin stims on Friday - Yay!!
  2. Cyst present but not producing estrogen = the same as above - Also yay!!
  3. Cyst present and elevating my estrogen  = no stims and more waiting for cyst to go away - Definitely not yay!!

#1 is ideal, but I'd settle for #2 since it would still give me the go ahead to move forward. 

In addition to the cystuation I described above (hehe, I amuse myself!), I also need my uterus lining to look nice n healthy.

Wish me luck, readers! I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck, my fingers are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Appreciate the ongoing support <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! let's get this show on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you always share in my excitement, Carla! :)

    ReplyDelete